Sunday, January 29, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams continued...

Hello there stampers!  My project tonight is a continuation of the project I shared from a few days ago using the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set.  For this card I chose to focus on one stamp in particular- the one with all the tiny little dots.


To create the background I began watercoloring with Pool Party, Sweet Sugarplum and Peekaboo Peach reinkers.  After the background was dry I added the bokeh effects using the dotted image.  This image was stamped in Pool Party, Sweet Sugarplum and Whisper White craft ink.  Next up was clear Wink of Stella.  What card would be complete without it?  I'm not sure about you but I can easily use an entire bottle of this on one single card.  I LOVE it!

I hope you've enjoyed my project tonight!  Be sure to check back Thursday for another Artisan Design Team blog hop!  


No comments:

Post a Comment