Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Happy Birthday!

Good evening stampers!  Now that the holiday season is just about over it's time to get back to business!  Thankfully I was gifted several new pieces of Stamp-n-Storage for Christmas so I now have plenty of room to store all of my gorgeous Stampin' Up! products.  Just as soon as I have it all organized I'll take some pictures of my workspace.  

My project tonight features the Cupcakes & Carousel's DSP stack and the Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit.  I LOVE this suite!  It's probably my favorite in the new Occasions Catalog.  


See that adorable little Pool Party bow?  That little cutie was created using the paper bows from the Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit.  To achieve the look above I used 4-1/2 of the Pool Party bows from the embellishment kit and adhered them together using Glue Dots. If you would like to create one of your own- remember to stagger the loops!  Otherwise you will end up with a blob and not a bow!

Thanks for stopping by!  If you have not yet received your copy of the new Occasions Catalog and the Sale-a-bration brochure be sure to let me know!  I'll get one in the mail to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment