Monday, October 10, 2016

Frosted Medallions

Hello there!  Tonight I have a gorgeous card to share that I created for the Inking Everything Team Facebook challenge.  Each week we are issued a challenge.  The challenge is either a sketch or a color combination.  For this week- we were to create a card using the following color combination:


This is what I came up with!  I just love these colors together.  So beautiful!  
I chose to use the Frosted Medallions stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.  I love everything about this set.  The gorgeous medallions, the beautiful sentiments, the different fonts.  I love it all!   Pair it with the color combination from above and you've got yourself one fabulous looking card!

It's really hard to see in the picture but there is a ton of wonky sewing on this card!  

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment