Sunday, October 23, 2016

Forever Evergreen

Hello there stampers!  Tonight I am sharing a card that I created using the Forever Evergreen stamp set.  Now if you've seen the Holiday Catalog you may have overlooked this stamp set.  The reason I say that is that there aren't any samples (other than the Forever Evergreen Project Kit) showcasing this product.  I did buy the Forever Evergreen Project Kit however I have yet to assemble it.  (That's actually an upcoming class for those of you in my area.)
I do however have a fabulous card to share that shows just how beautiful this stamp set is. 

 I love these tiny little ornaments.  On my card- I embossed each ornament in Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder and then fussy cut them out.  After they were cut out- I used an Aqua Painter and some re-inkers to color them in.  The ornaments were then staggered on a background of Soft Sky watercolor wash.  
Did you notice that there's only a TINY hint of traditional Christmas colors on my card?  I love to use non-traditional colors to create gorgeous Christmas cards!  
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment