Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Mini Notebooks

Hello stampin' friends!  My project tonight is a set of 4 absolutely adorable mini Halloween notebooks.  These notebooks were originally designed by my fabulous upline Becky Roberts.  I tried to resist making them but I just could not.  They are literally the absolute cutest!  


Part of the reason I love them is because how easy they are to create.   It's as easy as die cutting the pieces and putting them together.  My books have a cover (shown above), 15 sheets of paper (created from index cards) and a back (created from solid card stock).  All notebooks have been embellished with some form of Halloween cuteness.  

If you're on the fence about making some of your own- trust me when I say you'll be glad you did!
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment