Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Santa's Sleigh

Hello there stampers! Are you ready for the brand new Holiday Catalog to launch?  It's just a short time away now as September 1st is rapidly approaching!  Since I was able to preorder from the Holiday Catalog at the beginning of August- I have been busy creating samples.  Most of which you will be able to see for yourself at the upcoming INKredibles Holiday Extravaganza happening on September 17th in Hillard, OH.  Are you interested in attending?  Head on over HERE  to register today!  You won't wanna miss it!  The fabulous Becky Roberts from Inking Idaho will be there as well! 
My card tonight was created from a new set called Santa's Sleigh and coordinating Santa's Sleigh Framelits.  This set is absolutely adorable and will surely delight those on your Christmas card list!


Don't have your copy of the new Holiday Catalog?  Send me an email and I'll get one in the mail to you!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment