Sunday, August 28, 2016

Love

Hello stampers!  Have you ever used a product and liked it so much that you wonder why you've waited so long to try it?  That's exactly how I feel right now!  I've been hoarding these gorgeous Fancy Foil Designer Acetate sheets for months now.  Today was one of the first days that I used them.  I gotta say- I love them!  They are so beautiful!


The polka dots sheet that I used above can either be gold or silver (depending on which side you choose to display).  I used gold.  For some reason when I think of love I think of gold!  

Thanks for stopping by!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Soft Sky, Watermelon Wonder, Watercolor Paper
DSP:  Fancy Foil Designer Acetate Sheets
Ink:  Soft Sky
Tools/other supplies:  Big Shot, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Sweet & Sassy Framelits, Pearl Basic Jewels, Gold Metallic Thread, 1/8" Gold Ribbon, Aqua Painters, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment