Thursday, August 11, 2016

Home Sweet Home

Hey there stampers!  Guess what?!?!  I have another SNEAK PEEK to share with you!  Only tonight- it's not a card!  It's an adorable little house created with a new set of thinlits called Home Sweet Home.  The little gingerbread house displayed in the Holiday Catalog was my very reason for buying the thinlits and the coordinating Sweet Home stamp set.  Way too cute!


Here's a close up of the front of the house:


Side view:


Isn't it adorable?  There are so many options to choose from when creating these little houses.  There's Halloween, Christmas, Dog House, regular house, etc...
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love this cute house! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).

    ReplyDelete