Sunday, June 12, 2016

Monday Montage #71








Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all 10 stops to see what other fabulous projects we have created to share with you.

As I was cleaning up my desk so that I could create something to share tonight I came across my VersaMark re-inker, some Silver Embossing Powder, and a tiny paint brush.  Are you thinking what I was thinking?  What can I possibly create using these 3 items.  BAM!  Then it hit me!  I'll make a striped background!

The Birthday Blooms stamp set is not new.  It's been around since the beginning of the year when the Occasions Mini went live.  I'm honestly ashamed to say that tonight is the very first time that I have used this stamp set.  I'm not sure why I put it off for so long because it's such a beautiful set!


This card is truly gorgeous!  The camera didn't  really capture the beauty in it's entirety so you'll just have to take my word for it!  Wanna see what the other fabulous designers have created?  Click the buttons at the bottom of this post to continue on throughout the hop!


Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed my project!

 Ingredients:
Card Stock: Whisper White,
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black
Stamps:  Birthday Blooms, Thoughtful Banners
Tools/other supplies:   Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Blender Pens, Melon Mambo Thick Bakers Twine, Silver Metallic Thread, VersaMark re-inker, paint brush


                








2 comments: