Sunday, May 15, 2016

Monday Montage #69 Swirly Bird








Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all 10 stops to see what other fabulous projects we have created to share with you.

My card tonight comes from the brand new Annual Catalog.  I fell in love with Swirly Bird the second I laid eyes on it!  It is so versatile and fun!  The fabulous swirly images are only a small portion of the set. There are many other fun options- like a sail boat!  (stay tuned for that one!)  I cannot wait to share all that this set has to offer with you!



Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed my project!

 Ingredients:
Card Stock: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Old Olive
Stamps:  Swirly Bird, Flower Patch Photopolymer
Tools/other supplies:   Big Shot, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies, Paper Snips, Affectionately Yours Designer Washi Tape, Wink of Stella- Gold, Gold Sequin Trim

                








No comments:

Post a Comment