Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Did someone say sprinkles?

Hello there!  It's all about sprinkles in my house lately!  Sprinkles of Life, Sprinkles on Top, sprinkles on ice cream, sprinkles, sprinkles, SPRINKLES!  It seems that everywhere I look I find more and more (you guessed it!) SPRINKLES!  
My project tonight was created with the Sprinkles on Top stamp set.  This adorable little set is one of the newest additions from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog.  If you still do not have your own copy of this catalog in your hot little hands then you need to email me right away!  I am happy to send one to you at no charge!


This set is just so stinkin' cute-the sentiments are sweet and the doughnuts are uber cute!  The 3/4" Circle punch is the perfect size to create these mini doughnuts!  Pair it with the Cherry on Top DSP stack and you're all set!
I hope you've enjoyed the project for today!
Will you be at the Inking Idaho on the Road event in Columbus, OH this weekend?  If so be sure to say HI!  I'd love to meet you!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment