Wednesday, February 11, 2015

From My Heart


Good Morning!
Isn't it the best feeling when you create a card and someone else LOVE's it?  That's how I feel this morning! I was asked to create a Valentine that had a vintage feel to it.  Though I'm not really sure how well it fits into the vintage category- I do love how it turned out!  The Typeset Specialty DSP peeking out from behind the rolled corner is one of my favorite aspects of this card.



I had originally planned on using some Night of Navy seam binding ribbon that I had distressed but I chose to use the beautiful lace trim from the Artisan Embellishments Kit instead.  The flower embellishment is a rolled paper rose made with the Typeset Specialty DSP and inked in Crumb Cake ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Typeset Specialty
Stamps:  Groovy Love, Butterfly Basics
Inks:  Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Paper Snips, Pearl Basic Jewels, Linen Thread, Sponge Dauber, Stacked With Love Washi Tape, Artisan Embellishment Kit, Gold Sequin Trim, Paper Doily, Bone Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment