Tuesday, January 20, 2015

hello...

Hello!
Tonight I have a really quick card to share.  I attempted the bokeh technique but unfortunately I'm not at all satisfied with the results.  (yes- I know I'm a perfectionist.  I can't help it!)
I totally LOVE the look of bokeh photography.  I'm just not good at translating it into card form.

For me- the hardest part wasn't making the colorful background.  It was the placement of the white dots and white circles. For some reason my Whisper White Craft Ink seems to somewhat disappear when it's dry...which it literally took forever to do.  Ok- not quite forever but it was a long time.  Even with heat setting!
Thanks for stopping by!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Inks:  Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Tools/other supplies:  Watercolor Paper, Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Hello You Thinlits dies, Handheld Stapler, 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (Daffodil Delight), Paper Doily)

2 comments: