Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sneak Peek!!!

Good evening!
Yesterday my preorder goodies arrived!  I could have had my new goodies by May 2nd but I had convinced myself that I didn't *need* anything from the preorder.  Well shoot.  That didn't last long!  I couldn't resist ordering the awesome new products.  I got a little bit of everything!  New In-Color card stock, DSP, Project Life, stamp sets, new embellishments, adhesive and much much more!  I wanted to play with everything last night after I got home from work but that just wasn't possible.  So tonight when I got home from work- the first thing I did was pull out some new products and make this card:


See that beautiful bow?  It was created using some of the brand new 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon.  You are going to LOVE this ribbon!  Not only do the bows look awesome but the ribbon ties really well!  So easy to work with!  
Be sure to keep checking back!  I have a TON of new things to share with you!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
DSP:  Moonlight DSP Stack
Stamps:  Starburst Saying
Inks:  Blackberry Bliss
Tools/other supplies: Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Circles Collection Framelits, Starburst Collection Framelits, Fast Fuse Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon- Blackberry Bliss, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment