Sunday, April 20, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin

Good morning!
Have you gotten your My Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription for April yet?  I was SO excited to see mine in the mail the other day!  This is probably one of my favorite kits!  I love to alter photo frames and make home decor items so this kit was right up my alley!  Plus- it's perfect for the upcoming Mother's Day holiday!
The kit itself came with all the supplies necessary to create this absolutely adorable frame and set of gift tags.
I only created one gift tag so far.  The rest are reserved for a project that came to mind!  I'll share that finished project just as soon as it's ready!
Haven't jumped on the My Paper Pumpkin wagon yet?  What are you waiting for?  The kits are fabulous and contain everything you need (except adhesive) to create a beautiful project!  Ready to join?  Click HERE to visit My Paper Pumkin today!

Have a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment