Friday, February 21, 2014

Masculine Birthday

Happy Friday!
Are you as excited about the end of the week as I am?  For some reason this week seemed to drag on and on.  Thankfully it's at a close and the weekend is just around the corner!  I could use a little break!

The card I have to share today was created for my son's friend for his birthday.  Overall I like how it came out but it was a challenge for me.  I don't typically make many masculine cards.  I'm all about the girly stuff!


Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Whisper White
DSP:  Brights DSP Stack
Stamps:  Simply Stars, Banner Greetings
Inks:  Gumball Green, Real Red, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Argyle Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, sewing machine, thread

1 comment: