Thursday, February 20, 2014

Flowers!

Good morning!
How long has it been since you used your Floral Frames Framelits?  If you're like me- you've probably been so busy playing with the new items from the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-Bration catalogs that the items in the full length catalog have been tossed aside.  I am guilty as charged!
As I was looking through my supplies- I came across a package of Creped Filter Paper.  I figured it was time to pull the Floral Frames Framelits out and start making some flowers!  I'm so over winter and am definitely ready for spring.  This pretty flower reminds me of times to come!


I think one of my favorite papers in the catalog is the Creped Filter Paper.  I love that I can dye it any color I want and it's thin enough so that framelits can cut multiple layers at once.  I think I better start hoarding the Creped Filter Paper so that I never run out!

Card Ingredients
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Stamps:  Loving Thoughts
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo re-inker, Daffodil Delight re-inker, Pink Pirouette re-fill
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Ampersand Embossing Folder, Envelope Punch Board (used for a corner rounder), Creped Filter Paper, Stampin' Spritzer, Floral Frames Framelits, Gold Sequin Trim, 1/2" Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, 1/8" Silver Brad, Paper Piercing Tool, Glue Dots, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment