Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hello, you

Good morning!
Instead of bombarding you with tons and tons of Valentine's Day ideas I thought I would take a little break and show you a card I created with a stamp set that I bought months ago and never used.  Who does that, right?  Me I guess!
I'm not quite sure why I waited to long to use this set.  It's not that I don't like it (because if that were the case- I never would've bought it).  I just don't think I really knew what to do with it.  I love flowers- just not a huge fan of flower stamps and since this set is called Regarding Dahlias you can kinda see where I'm going. Now that I finally got the set out and played around with it- I LOVE it!  I have made several different cards- for several different occasions.  Who knew?  Sometimes I surprise myself!


This card isn't overly fancy but I like it just as it is!  I originally had it all decked out but it just didn't look as good to me as the simpler version.  I hope you enjoy!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
DSP:  Watercolor Wonder
Stamps:  Regarding Dahlias
Inks:  Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon, Bone Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals,Glue Dots, SNAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment