Saturday, November 23, 2013

A tree from mini trees

Good morning!
I've been trying to use some of the stamp sets/punches that were on the carryover list from the last Holiday Catalog.  That brings us to today's card.  I have only used this punch pack a handful of times but I LOVE it!  The Merry Minis Punch pack comes with 3 small punches.  A star, an ornament and a tree.  For this card- I punched out 15 mini trees and adhered them in a triangular shape to look like a larger tree.  After each tree was adhered in place- I added some Cherry  Cobbler Dazzling Details for tiny ornaments.  A strand of Linen Thread was added for garland.  And last but not least (you guessed it!) a fork bow for the topper!
I think this card came our super cute!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Soft Suede
DSP:  Season of Style
Stamps:  Greetings of the Season
Inks:  Cherry Cobbler
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Merry Minis Punch Pack (carry-over list), Paper Snips, fork, Stampin' Dimensionals, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, SNAIL, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment