Friday, October 11, 2013

Yet another...

Good morning!
I hope you're not sick of the Harvest of Thanks stamp set because today I have yet another card to share with you!  Did I mention how much I love this set?  I'm addicted to using it!  Do you have a favorite stamp set that you use all the time?
As  you can see- the the majority of the stamps in this set were designed with Thanksgiving in mind.  There are 2 stamps that can be used for other occasions as well:  the many Thanks stamp that I shared a few days ago and the Gratitude stamp that I will share on an upcoming card. It's always nice to have a stamp set that can be used for more than just one occasion!

Card Ingredients:  
Card Stock:  Soft Sky, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Sweater Weather
Stamps:  Harvest of Thanks
Markers:  Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Saraha Sand
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Apothecary Framelits, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, SNAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment