Friday, September 13, 2013

Num-Num

Good morning!
Today is Friday the thirteenth!    I'm not sure why- but Friday the 13th has always been one of my favorite days!  I'm not really a fan of the movies or anything like that.  I just think it's a fun day!  How about you?

Last night I finally got around to playing with my Goodie Gear and Oh, Goodie! stamp set that I received at Convention.  It is a SUPER cute bundle!  The Goodie Gear itself comes with long striped stickers, banners, mini tags, bakers twine and little clear treat bags.  Since the kit I received at Convention was the Red Goodie Gear- I chose to create my own tags using Basic Black card stock and the Halloween Washi Tape.  I think they came out cute!
I filled the little treat bags with some delicious candy corn.  I swear that stuff is evil!  I definitely have a love-hate relationship with it.  So tasty but so not healthy and I can never stop with eating just one or two pieces.  Oh well.  I tried to resist! 

Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Basic Black
Stamps:  Oh, Goodie!
Tools:  Big Shot, Chalk Talk framelits, Halloween Washi Tape, Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals, Goodie Gear Kit, candy corn

No comments:

Post a Comment