Sunday, July 28, 2013

You make me happy!

Good morning!
I can't begin to tell you just how much I love Gorgeous Grunge and Hello, Lovely.  They are the perfect stampin' combination!  I must admit that I was a little unsure of these 2 sets when I first saw them in the new catalog.  After receiving the stamps at Convention- I am completely hooked!  I can't stop making cards with these sets!  I hope you're not sick of seeing them yet!  I've only just begun!
The sentiment on today's card is "you make me happy".  I love that the combination of different fonts and it adds the perfect touch to my card.  Do you have favorite stamp sets?  If so- what are they?  What about color combinations?  I love the look of Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and So Saffron together.  It's hard to see in the picture but this card also has some Wild Wasabi on it.  If you look closely at the upper left corner you just might see some!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment