Monday, July 8, 2013

Mini Milk Bottles

Good morning!
Thanks for checking in today!  I have created a beautiful Convention gift to share with you!  It is an altered Mini Milk Bottle.  I decorated it with a vintage gift tag and put some paper shred inside.  The bottle itself will be filled with some little surprises.  I'm hoping that the person it is intended for will love it!  I'm not sure about you but I am completely addicted to mini milk bottles!  Not only are they the most adorable little items around but they are also super functional!  You can use them as gift packaging (as I am) or you could fill it with a drink and sip through a paper straw!  Any way you look at it- mini milk bottles are FUN!
Have a wonderful Monday!  

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Carolyn! I wish you were going to convention with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Dani! Its so sad there wasn't more of that trim in the kit! :)

    ReplyDelete