Saturday, July 13, 2013

Convention Gifts #2

Good morning!
Only 3 more sleeps until I go to Convention!  As I shared yesterday- I have been busy making gifts for a variety of different people at Convention.  The gift I'm sharing today consists of a miniature berry basket (barely measures 3" x 3").  On the outside- I used Sticky Strip to adhere the fabulous In-Color Ruffle Stretch ribbon around the top of the basket.  For the inside- I used Baked Brown Sugar card stock to make some shredded paper.  I crinkled the shred up and put it in the basket.  The baskets have a hand sanitizer and some candy.  I think they are super cute!
The picture only shows a few of the baskets.  I made over 30 of them!  I hope everyone will enjoy receiving one!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment