Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Clean and Simple

Good morning!
Today I have a quick post.  My in-laws are coming in from out of town for the July 4th holiday and I have a ton of stuff to do.  The card I have to share today is a clean and simple card.  This particular card took less than 10 minutes to create.  I should have used a different background when I took the picture but I was in a hurry.  The white on white kinda looks washed out.  Sorry about that.  I made a little 2x2 envelope, tied it with some ribbon and put a little heart inside.
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Soft Suede, Real Red
Stamps:  Seasonal Sayings
Inks:  Soft Suede, Real Red
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Bone Folder, Simply Scored Scoring Plate, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, SNAIL, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Real Red Stitched Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment