Friday, June 28, 2013

Thoughts of You

Good morning!
Where does the time go?  I can't believe that in just 17 short days- I will be in Salt Lake City attending my very first Stampin' Up! Convention.  I cannot wait to go!  There are so many amazing demo's as well as Stampin' Up! employees that I can't wait to meet!
Today I have a card to share with you that I created using my favorite sentiments stamp set called Loving Thoughts.  I love everything about this set.  So many versatile sentiments and the font is beautiful!  I also made a few Creped Filter Paper Flowers to embellish my card with.  I love it!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Island Indigo, Whisper White
DSP:  Gingham Garden, Creped Filter Paper
Stamps:  Loving Thoughts
Inks:  Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Island Indigo
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Bone Folder, Paper Piercing Tool, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Big Shot, Floral Frames Framelits, Silver Mini Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Stampin' Spritzer bottles, 70% alcohol, Stamping Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment