Friday, June 14, 2013

Thanks much!

Good morning!
Are you ready for the weekend?  I surely am!  Yesterday I received my copy of the brand new Holiday Catalog for Stampin' Up!.  I set it aside to look at this weekend because I've been so busy but I must admit- the urge to peek is strong!  Not sure I can resist.

Fighting my urge to peek- I decided to play around with the new stamp set called Six-Sided Sampler.  This set is so much fun!  I love punching out the hexagons and piecing them together in different designs.  I also love to use my Stamp-a-ma-jig to arrange the hexagons and stamp them into fun patterns.  I can quickly see this set becoming one of my favorites!
Here is my card for today:
Are you sick of Strawberry Slush yet?  It seems to be my color of choice lately.  I love that it's so fresh and fun!  Actually- all of the new 2013-2015 In-Color's are fabulous!  They all coordinate so well with each other.  For some reason the Strawberry Slush card stock  in my picture above doesn't look the same color as the ribbon.  I apologize for the bad picture.  It truly looks the same in person!

Happy Friday!!!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Stamps:  Six-Sided Sampler, Oh Hello
Inks:  Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Large Scallop Edgelit, Hexagon Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Pearl Basic Jewels, Sticky Strip, Strawberry Slush Ruffle Stretch Trim


No comments:

Post a Comment