Friday, May 17, 2013

For the Newlyweds

Good Morning!
It's been a long time since I've made a wedding card.  I have seen cards similar to the one I made on Pinterest and on several other websites so I'm not really sure who the original creator is.  I think the card is both elegant and sweet.  It's the perfect card for my friend's wedding in Wisconsin this weekend!

I know they will love it!  It's such a simple design!  It's perfect!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Black Staz-On
Tools:  Big Shot, Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Bone Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Glue Dots, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Black Taffeta Ribbon, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Pearl Basic Jewels, Hearts Collection Framelits

I'm not sure about you- but I know I'm really going to miss the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder.  It is by far my absolute most favorite embossing folder ever.  I use it for just about everything.  It is retiring at the end of May so if you want it- order it while you still can!  You won't be sorry!  Visit MY STORE to order.

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment