Monday, April 22, 2013

Sent with Love...

Good morning!
I hope that everyone had a wonderful relaxing weekend!  I took the entire day off on Saturday.  I have been working so hard that I needed a break!  I'm feeling refreshed and ready to go again!
I have a card to share with you today from the Sent with Love bundle.  Since the stamp set and DSP will be no longer be available after April 30th- I figured I'd better use it up!  I'm truly going to miss this set!  It's so much fun to play with and create cards, scrapbook pages and much much more with!  The colors are fun and fresh and scream vacation/travel to me!
This is a tea light easel card.  The tea light sits on the base of the card just behind the oval.
Thanks for stopping in and have a great day!

Remember- if you haven't signed up for my newsletter you can still do so!  Just enter your email address at the top of the right side bar.  Lots of great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment