Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Two-tags Valentine treat box

Good morning stampers!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!  As I mentioned earlier in the week, I'm sharing my submissions for the Holiday Focus for the Creative Crew over at Splitcoaststampers.com.  Today's item was created for the Holiday Focus challenge as well.  I thought that since I made a Valentine's Day card and a Valentine's Day floral arrangement, I might as well make a little treat box to hold some chocolates!  Isn't it adorable?
The first picture shows the front of the box and a little bit of the left side.
 This picture shows the back side of the box and a little of the right side.

For those of you wanting to know how to make this a little box like this- Click subscribe to my newsletter!  It is the similar to my Love Notes Gift Box tutorial.  There is some variation in the size though as the Love Notes Gift box actually holds 4 cards.

Please note that I have received a few questions about where to find the actual Love Notes Tutorial.  The tutorial is actually emailed to you immediately after you sign up for my newsletter.  It comes in the format of an auto responder from MailChimp.  Just click the colored text/link and the tutorial will automatically begin to download.  Spoiler alert for next week's newsletter- we will be learning how to make Paper Rosettes!  My newsletter features exclusive content that will not be on my blog (meaning that I will not share my newsletter tutorials on my blog or visa versa).  Sign up now!


No comments:

Post a Comment