Thursday, February 28, 2013

Friendship? Yes, please!

Hi stampin' friends!
I hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far!  I know I am!  I've actually been very productive.  I've made a lot of cards and various other items to share on my blog.  I've also been busy preparing for an upcoming craft show.  The craft show isn't until May but having the extra time gives me plenty of opportunity to create some pretty amazing items!  
I have a card to share with you today.  I made it using a stamp from the From the Heart stamp set.  This set has so many wonderful sentiments in it!  One of my favorites is the Friendship?  Yes, please stamp.  The stamp coordinates perfectly with the Tea for Two DSP.  I know just the person for this card!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade
DSP:  Tea for Two
Ink:  Early Espresso
Stamps:  From the Heart
Tools:  Big Shot, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Doilies, Artisan Embellishments Kit, Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Stampin' Trimmer, Bone folder, Sponge Dauber, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL

Haven't signed up for my newsletter yet?  No worries!  You can still do so!  Just click the "Subscribe to our mailing list" button on the top of the left sidebar.  Enter your email address and you'll immediately be sent a FREE tutorial!  Newsletter is released on Monday of each week.  If you would like previous copies of my newsletter- please send me an email to let me know.  There have been tutorials in some of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment