Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dream...

Good Morning!
Today I have a card to share that was created using the Everything Eleanor stamp set.  Everything Eleanor is a beautiful set that can be found in the 2013 Annual Catalog.  I figured that since I've been paying so much attention to the Spring Catalog lately that I should focus on the main catalog for a while.
Here is what I came up with:
It's hard to see from the picture, but I stamped the small flower from the Everything Eleanor stamp set in Pink Pirouette ink and then onto the flourish design.  For the larger pink flower- I stamped it in Pink Pirouette ink and then I used a sponge dauber with Rose Red ink to add some shading.  The card is much prettier in person than it is in the picture.

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Comfort Cafe
Stamp Set: Loving Thoughts, Everything Eleanor
Tools:  Paper Snips, Stampin' Trimmer, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL 

Happy Wednesday!

Haven't signed up for my newsletter yet?  No worries!  You can still do so!  Just click the "Subscribe to our mailing list" button on the top of the left sidebar.  Enter your email address and you'll immediately be sent a FREE tutorial!  Last week's newsletter contained a tutorial on how to make paper roses. This week's newsletter  features a color challenge and a stamp set giveaway!  Don't miss out on the fun!  Join us today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment