Thursday, January 17, 2013

A quick update...

I wanted to stop by and let you all know that yes- I'm around and making beautiful things to share with you.  I have been in Buffalo the past week helping my in-laws.  My father in law took a nasty tumble down a flight of stairs last Friday night and had to spend a few days in the hospital.  He is pretty beat up and has 17 staples in his head but fortunately he will be fine.  On Tuesday my mother in law had to have knee surgery and since my father in law was in the hospital- my husband and I went in to help them out for a few days until they could take care of themselves.  Thankfully my in-laws are recovering nicely and we could finally come home.  It has been a long week.  I will have some things to share with you tomorrow afternoon.  My daughter is having her wisdom teeth removed tomorrow morning so I will be at her surgery in the morning.  I sincerely hope things slow down as I don't know how much more I can take.  I miss stamping and my work is really piling up!
I hope you all have a fabulous evening and I will see you all back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment