Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday...already?

My oh my how to days just fly by!  I can't believe that it's Friday already.  Where does the time go?

I apologize for not posting yesterday but Thursday was an exciting day for me.  It all started with a visit from the UPS man!  He had 2 boxes to deliver for me.  Both were filled with new Stampin' Up! goodies!  The best part about this visit- the products that I received were completely FREE!

 When you sign up as a new demonstrator, Stampin' Up! offers a program called Stampin' Start.  Basically as a new demo- for the first 6 months of your demonstratorship when you sell a minimum of $300 a month- you will receive FREE stamp sets of your choice!  I was fortunate enough to complete all the goals of the Stampin' Start program.  Not only did I reach my $300/month sales goal for my first 6 months, but I promoted to Sr. Associate, recruited, and then promoted to Supervisor all within my 6 month new demo time frame.
What exactly does this mean?  It means that I earned 5 FREE stamp sets of my choice, a $50 product bonus (of my choice),  AND I got a $175 cash bonus!  How cool is that?  I am super excited!!!

I can't say THANK YOU enough to all my wonderful customers.  Without you- I wouldn't have reached my goals!  So Thank You from the bottom of my heart!  I truly appreciate it!

My card for today is one that I created from the free products that I earned.

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Riding Hood Red, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
DSP:  Storytime
Stamps:  Life Shared
Inks:  Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Pool Party, Midnight Muse, Basic Black, Soft Suede, Black Staz-On
Embellishments:  1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (Pool Party)
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, SNAIL, Glue Dots, Stamping Sponges, Blender Pen, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Extra-Large Oval Punch

This is some random cuteness that I thought I'd share:
It's my kitty Jake.  He is so cute!  He was sleeping but he was trying to cover his eyes with his paw.  

2 comments: