Thursday, August 30, 2012

Made from...

OK!  I finally had a few minutes to be creative.  Today's card comes from the "Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge" blog.  Yes, I know it's not Monday BUT there are so many wonderful sketches on there that I figured I'd try one out today anyway!  
I was having a hard time choosing which sketch to use so I decided I'd use my wedding anniversary date.  My anniversary just so happened to be on a Monday this year!
I love it!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Whisper White
DSP:  Twitterpated
Stamp Set:  Create a Cupcake
Inks:  Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette
Embellishments:  3/8" Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Cupcake Builder Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool


No comments:

Post a Comment