Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Monday!

Good Evening!  Tonight I have a Halloween project that I'd like to share.  I made it using items from the new 2012 Holiday Catalog.  I just love the Googly Ghouls set!  This set is great because you can add little Googlie eyes to them.

Here are the cards individually:





This is a close up of the cute little box that I made to hold the cards:

Card/Box Ingredients:
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Howlstooth & Scaringbone*
Inks:  Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Stamp Set:  Googly Ghouls*
Embellishments:  Googlies*, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, 1/2" Scalloped Dots Ribbon, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Brights Brads, Neutrals Brads

* Denotes items from the 2012 Holiday Catalog.  These items will be available to order on August 1st.



No comments:

Post a Comment