Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Good Morning!

I figured that since I've been on a Halloween kick lately- today I would share something different!
I chose to create a card that features one of my favorite sets from the upcoming 2012 Holiday Catalog.  The stamp set is called Owl Occasions.  I like this set because it really is for all occasions.  Birthday, Christmas, etc...  Plus- the owl is absolutely adorable!



It was a quick card but I think it came out cute!
Card Ingredients:
Cardstock:  Real Red, Lucky Limemade, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Candlelight Christmas
Stamp Set: Owl Occasions
Inks: Early Espresso, Real Red, Lucky Limeade
Tools:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Labels Collection Framelits, Stamp-a-ma-jig, SNAIL, 2-way Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals
Embellishments:  Rhinestone Basics Jewels, Dazzling Diamonds, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment