Monday, April 2, 2018

Monday Montage #113




Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all 9 stops to see what other amazing designers have created to share with you.

The card I'm sharing tonight was actually created several weeks ago for another hop that I wasn't able to participate in.  So what better time to share than now!


To create the background- I used a piece of Petal Passion Designer Series Paper that I had colored with the Stampin' Blends.  Then I added various other elements to embellish the card.  The "hello" sentiment comes from the Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack.  


This card is truly gorgeous!  The colors are so vibrant and beautiful.  It's a great reminder that warmer weather is on the way!

Won't you join us for the rest of the hop?  Simply click the NEXT button to go to the fabulous Elizabeth Price or click the BACK button to head on over to the lovely Cathy Casey.  Thanks for stopping by!





Monday Montage Hoppers


No comments:

Post a Comment