Sunday, March 18, 2018

Monday Montage #112




Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all 9 stops to see what other amazing designers have created to share with you.

Tonight I have a quick and easy treat to share!  I made a bunch of these little cuties for my favorite peeps at Starbucks.

To begin- I filled a 2" x 8" Cellophane Bag with some Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs.  I tied the top of the bag closed with Lemon Lime Twist Mini Striped Ribbon.  It was the perfect color to match the lemon lime eggs.


I then began creating the Happy Easter medallions.  I created a rosette and simply adhered the Mini Embroidery Hoop to the front.   Since the medallions are tied to the bag of treats- it can easily be removed and used as an ornament.
Super cute!


Here's a close-up of the medallion.  Isn't it adorable?  Thanks to an idea my friend Paula Dobson came up with- I used Brusho for the sky and then stamped "grass" from the High Tide Stamp Set in Lemon- Lime Twist and Garden Green Inks.  


So fun!  I'm hoping that my favorite barista's will enjoy!


 Won't you join us for the rest of the hop?  Simply click the NEXT button to go to the fabulous Elizabeth Price or click the BACK button to head on over to the lovely Cathy Casey.  Thanks for stopping by!








SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment