Friday, November 24, 2017

November 2017 OnStage Display Stamper

Good evening stampers!  Who wants a sneak peek?  Over the next 3 days I will be sharing the gorgeous samples I created for the display boards at OnStage.  My samples will feature three different stamp sets, a few new Designer Series Papers, a new ribbon and some new punches.  Please be sure to check back daily for the newest post!  You won't want to miss out!


Does anyone else love non-traditional Christmas cards?  The Perennial Birthday stamp set totally makes this possible!  To create this card- I began by stamping the leaf /bud image around in a circle to create the wreath. Then- using the leaf stamp- I added more leaves to fill in the open space.  I used the dots image stamped in Berry Burst ink to create my non-traditional holly berries.


Simple yet pretty!
I apologize for the not so great picture but as I explained in an earlier post- I gave my Display Stamper samples away so I'm not able to re-take the picture.  

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have enjoyed my projects for tonight!

Please click the next button to continue along our hop!  There are several other Display Stampers with gorgeous projects to share!












No comments:

Post a Comment