Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Color Me Happy part two

Hello there!   Last night I shared a card that was created with the soon to be released stamp set called Color Me Happy and the brand new Stampin' Blends alcohol markers.  Tonight I have part two.... 


I must admit that when I first saw the Color Me Happy Stamp Set- I didn't think it was my style.  Oh my!  Was I ever WRONG! It's totally my style and I absolutely love it!  


The card above was created using both the light and dark Pool Party Stampin' Blends.  I began by coloring the entire bird image in using the Light Pool Party Stampin' Blend.  I then went back around the edges with the Dark Pool Party Stampin' Blend.  Using the Light Pool Party Stampin' Blend- I began to blend the colors together.  I added a little Light Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blend around the edges as well to highlight the bird.


For the second card- I used both the light and dark Pink Pirouette Stampin' Blends.  Once again- I began by coloring the bird with the lightest color first.  I then added the darker color around the edges of the bird, blending the colors together using the Light Pink Pirouette Stampin' Blend.  I highlighted the accents on the bird using the Light Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blend.  

Are you as excited about the new Stampin' Blends as I am?  Remember- they go on sale November 1, 2017!  


Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment