Saturday, May 27, 2017

Birthday Delivery Sneak Peek #3

Hey there!  I'm so happy you stopped by!  Tonight I'm sharing 2 more cards created with the Birthday Memories product suite.  My first card is almost exactly the same as the cover to my adorable Birthday Memories Mini Scrapbook.  I absolutely adore the particular piece of DSP used to create this card.  It's so cute that I didn't want to cut it!


What do you think?  Isn't it just adorable?  I love the Honeycomb Balloon embellishments!  They finish the card off nicely.

As for my second card to share tonight- it features the adorable little baker!  


He is positioned to appear as though he is piping the Happy Birthday sentiment in icing.  So fun!

Have you been following the sneak peeks to my Birthday Memories Mini Scrapbook?  If not- no worries!  You can see the first two HERE and HERE.  My sneak peek tonight features 2 more sets of inside pages.  

The first set is an adorable poodle layout.  


The second set of pages tonight are similar to the poodle pages from above but slightly different in that they were created using coordinating handmade envelopes.


Wanna see the rest of the book?  Come back on Monday and I'll have another sneak peek just for you!

The complete tutorial is coming soon!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment