Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Stampin' UP! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop- Display Stamper Day 7


Hello there!  Welcome back to day 7 of the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Display Stamper blog hop.  I'm so happy you've joined us!  As we are sharing our beautiful Display Stamper projects from all around the world- please be sure to download Google Translate so you don't miss out on any of the fabulous details!

I can't believe it's day 7 already of this fabulous blog hop.  I still have SO many samples to share!  I'm happy to say that I'll still be able to have several extra days worth of projects!  I hope that you will continue to visit and check them out!

Today I'm sharing several cards created with the At Home With You stamp set.  This set is super fun and I'm so happy that there are coordinating framelits that will be available when the new catalog is released.  I fussy cut each and every single coordinating piece.


As you can see in the picture the door on this card is open.  Why?  Because that's where the sentiment is!  Yep!  That's right!  There's a sentiment that fits perfectly behind the door!  How's that for a FUN card?


My next 2 cards are pretty much the same.  The only difference is the sentiment and embellishments. 


I like that there are different options to decorate the door and the area around the door.  


I used the Watercolor Pencils and an Aqua Painter to color the images on 2 out of 3 cards.  The middle card features the new Berry Burst card stock and ink.  The door on that card was watercolored using the ink pad and Aqua Painter.


I hope you have enjoyed my projects for today!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for more beautiful Display Stamper samples!  Thanks for stopping by!

Be sure to click the button below to see what the absolutely fabulous Jessica Winter has created for her display samples.  


Dani Dziama  YOU ARE HERE




4 comments:

  1. That was some amazing fussy cutting lady! Love your colorful doors, and that the messages fit inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fussy cutting but for some of the smaller pieces it's lucky there will be framelits! Great cards Dani ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop it. I love all of these. I totally need this now!!! I was on the fenceeeeee... now I am through the door!! Hidee hidee hidee hoooookk!! Ya ya ya hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all adorable, but that pink door "new home" card is totally amazeballs. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete