Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Say WHAT?

Hello there stampers!  This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending the Stampin' Up! OnStage Local even that was held in Secacus, NJ.  At this event the new Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs were unveiled, there was TONS of recognition and then THIS happened!  


Say WHAT?  I still can't believe that this is real!  Becoming a member of the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team has always been a dream of mine.  A dream I never really thought was possible...until now! I am humbled an honored to serve as a member of the 2017 Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team.    I cannot wait to share this next year with you all.  It's going to be a GREAT year!  You won't want to miss it!

My card tonight offers a tiny sneak peek from the upcoming Occasions Catalog.  This card was created using a brand new stamp set called Dragonfly Dreams.  I gotta say- this catalog is AMAZING!



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: