Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wrapped in Love

Hello there!  I took the last few nights off so I could take care of a few things around the house and so that I could take a class on how to decorate cookies!  I had so much fun at the cookie class!  I can't wait to take the Christmas cookie class.  Here's what we decorated for the Halloween class.  


Trust me when I say that decorating these cookies was easier than it looks! I was really nervous at first because I've not always had the best of luck decorating cookies/cupcakes.  Once I had the first few under my belt - the rest were a piece of cake!  

Now on to my project for the night. The weather here has definitely turned into "sweater weather" over the last few days.  I wanted to create a card that used the Wrapped in Warmth stamp set (as I have yet to use it). I also used the Pretty Pines Thinlits dies. I love that there is coordinating DSP stack (Warmth and Cheer).  Makes creating the perfect card a snap!


Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Those cookies are just perfection!! I just made my first batch of sugar cookies for this past halloween. It was a learning experience that's for sure. Pretty card too by the way!

    ReplyDelete