Thursday, September 1, 2016

Christmas Pines

Can you believe it is September already?  Where has the summer gone?  The weather in Michigan is already starting to get cooler.  It's not even fall yet but oh how I miss summer already!  The longer days, hot sun-shiny days, vacations, BBQ's, swimming, no school....I could go on and on!   Just think- before you know it- it'll be Christmas!  Thankfully I started working on my Christmas cards early!  It's a looooong list!

Since today is the first day to order from the brand new Holiday Catalog I thought it only fitting that I share a card created with holiday products.  The stamp set is called Christmas Pines and the coordinating set of thinlits are called Pretty Pines.  I just love this set.  The pine boughs are beautiful, the pine cones are amazing.  Combine them both together and you get a gorgeous card!


I love to create cards with a vintage-y feel.   Crumb Cake has a way of making things look/feel antique.  It's probably my favorite color to work with!  Do you have a color that you LOVE to work with?  

I hope you have enjoyed my card tonight!  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment