Wednesday, June 8, 2016

hello

Look at the cuteness!  The Foxy Friends set is just adorable!  This card is just one of many that I've created to share with you.  I hope you don't get sick of seeing them because next up are some skunks, cats, and raccoons!
When I showed this card to my son- he said I needed to work on my sewing skills LOL.  That stinker anyway!  I know my sewing looks wonky but it's just how I wanted it!  Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Early Espresso, Whisper White
DSP:  Subtles DSP Stack
Stamps:  Foxy Friends, Thoughtful Banners
Inks:  Basic Black Archival Ink
Tools/other supplies:  Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Fox Builder Punch, Handheld Stapler, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Gold Sequin Trim, Paper Snips, sewing machine, thread

No comments:

Post a Comment