Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Aha ha!

Have you ever had an "aha ha!" moment?  Strange question I know.  You see I had been working on a project for a few days and I just kept pushing it aside.  I just wasn't getting the vision I had in my head to work on paper.   This went on for several days and then as I sat at my desk tonight it hit me!  Aha ha!


I had originally spelled out Fiesta with an I (instead of the cactus) but it just looked too....well...boring.  I wanted to use the cactus as an embellishment but it wasn't working on the end by the A and there was no room to put it behind a layer.  What a dilemma!  I'm glad the problem was solved!


This little gift bag was created using the Gift Bag Punch Board.  I used my favorite pattern from the Festive Birthday DSP to stay within the Fiesta theme.  The DSP itself is like a party on paper!  Super cute and oh so fun!


Here are both items together.  I LOVE how the set came out.  The card is definitely a favorite of mine!  Thanks for stopping by!  

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo
DSP:  Festive Birthday 
Stamps:  Birthday Fiesta, Confetti Celebration, Labeler Alphabet
Inks:  Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Emerald Envy, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Tools/other supplies:  Big Shot, Large Letters Framelits, Fiesta Time Framelits, Gold Metallic Thread, Cucumber Crush Thick Bakers Twine, Whisper White Mini Pompom Trim, Gold Sequin Trim, Gold Binder Clips, Gift Bag Punch Board

No comments:

Post a Comment