Sunday, April 17, 2016

Monday Montage #67








Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop.  Thanks for joining us!

Tonight's card is an adorable BBQ invite created for a friend.  I was asked to create an invitation for her mom's 50th birthday celebration but it couldn't look like a birthday party invite.  So this is what I came up with:

I've not made many BBQ invites so I went to Pinterest for ideas.  I thought about making an apron card or a card with a picnic setting on it but when I came across a card with a little BBQ grill on it I knew I had to create one just like it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to continue around the hop! You don' wanna miss a single stop!  These ladies are all fabulous!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Inks:  Real Red, Basic Black, Night of Navy
Stamps:  A Dozen Thoughts, Party With Cake, Homemade for You
Tools/other supplies:  Big Shot, Circles Collection Framelits, Tags & Labels Framelits, 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, 1/8" Silver Brads


                








1 comment: