Sunday, September 20, 2015

Monday Montage #52






     


Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop.  I'm so happy you joined us!

      Tonight's project is an adorable little Christmas box and coordinating Christmas card.  It's perfectly sized for a stocking stuffer (or two)!  I'm loving the Home for Christmas DSP.   The images are so vintage and sweet!  Definitely a must have for the upcoming holiday season!


The coordinating Christmas card was also created using the Home for Christmas DSP.
This card isn't overly fancy....but it's cute!  And guess what?!?!?!  The card also fits inside the box perfectly!


I hope you've enjoyed my projects for tonight! Please use the links below to visit the other fabulous designers!  Love hopping with these ladies!  Thanks for stopping by!







Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




                 








No comments:

Post a Comment